The Pop-Up Guide: Space
• 10 big multilayered pop-ups, one on every spread!
• Descriptive text and labeled illustrations for quick and easy learning
• Built-in elastic bands that allow readers to display their favorite scenes on a bookcase or desk
• Sturdy construction that's perfect for at-home or on-the-go
From exploring the planets and landing on the moon to planning future space missions, this first title in the new Pop-Up Guide™ series brings to life dramatic settings that capture children's imagination and encourage them to find out more.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool and kindergarten students