Children are exhausting! In the marathon of modern parenting, everyone needs a break—just 10 precious minutes to rest your body and tune out the chaos. Enter Horizontal Parenting, the super-simple parenting hack for everyone, everywhere. With creative and practical advice for overworked parents and caretakers who "just need a minute," this book includes 50 fun, effective, and hilarious games to play with toddlers and children while lying down. Activities include:
• What's on My Butt
• Hide and Seek-ish
• Don't Wake the Giant
• Railroad to Relaxation
• And many more!
Relax and let your little ones release some energy while you catch your breath (and maybe a few even a few z's). All you need is a comfortable surface, a few household items, and your child's imagination, and you too can master the sanity-saving art of horizontal parenting.
• 50 activities to keep your kids engaged and keep you lying down
• Entertaining ideas for children and toddlers
• No endless supply lists, screens, or batteries needed
• Perfect for long days at home
• Great gift for new (or seasoned!) parents
Perfect for: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and caretakers of kids ages 2+